Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BO's Last Call for Alcohol!



"Hey, Joe, you gonna hurl?"



There's nothing I like more than cracking a cold one at the end of long working day. Apparently so does BO. He also likes to light up a Marlboro Red on occasion. This week his doctors told him to lay off both vices. But I have advice for BO: smoke 'em if you got 'em and drink if you're dry. You have the most stressful job in the world and even though other countries like to think we're losing our overall world power status, you don't see Haiti or Chile looking to Iran or Syria for assistance with their tragic earthquake disasters. Come to think of it, I'm going to have my accountant withhold 20 bucks on my Federal tax return just so BO can run out for a 12 pack of Bud and a pack of smokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment