Monday, October 10, 2011

GUEST BLOG FOR THE "VOX"!!!




I'm buried!
Plain and simple...Finishing up a new book and getting ready to start all over with Thomas & Mercer plus write a new book for my bros at StoneGate Ink....On top of all this, I wanna help out as many new and established writers as I can. That said, I'm looking for a few good guest blogs. Write on any topic you want just so long as it's about the writing experience and in line with what you normally see at this thing.

First come first served dudes, so bring it on...

Send your blogs in RTF (I don't do DocX) to Vazandri@aol.com....and I will get on the action asap.

Thanks all....Now get writing!!!

GET MORE ZANDRI: WWW.VINCENTZANDRI.COM

1 comment:

  1. Can I throw my hat into the ring (this is B.R. Stateham, just in case you didn't know)

    ReplyDelete