Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Where the F@#$ is Zandri?




Consistency is key when it comes to blogging and podcasting and YouTubing. At least that's what all the marketers and their SEO know-how will tell you. I rarely go two weeks between posts, but there you go. A big fat blank space between September 5 and the 19th. That's today btw. If you live in Asia, it's the 20th already. Time flies when you're having fun. And I'm having fun working on more projects that I can shake a stick at.

Therein lies the problem. Last week I went to start on a new Dick Moonlight novel when I noticed the four full-length manuscripts that had yet to be edited for my Bear Media editor sitting on my living room desk. They screamed at me to pay attention to them, as if they were little needy children.

Add to that a sale of a new stand-alone plus a new noir series to Down & Out Books late last week (I won the ITW Thriller Award and PWA Shamus Award with them for Moonlight Weeps in 2015), plus another book up for sale in a week or two, and I'm just about flat out crazy. But it's a good crazy. I wouldn't want to live life any other way.




Late next month I'll be headed back to Florence, Italy until Christmas time, so I will likely start on the new D&OB series, which I'm calling BRUTUS. It's a vigilante killer series. So be warned all you Batman fans! Okay, I've got to get back to the Novel in Progress, and then go to the next Novel in Progress and so on, and so on...

Write, Publish, Repeat...

WWW.VINCENTZANDRI.COM


  


2 comments:

  1. So happy for you Vincent. Success doesn't slow you down. That's great for all your readers. I'm looking forward to the new Moonlight and Brutus. Thank you sir

    ReplyDelete