Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Get a tour of my Italy apartment...


...where the magic happens.
Or hell, I don't know if it's magic, but I do recall an interview with Tom Petty before the good Lord pulled the guitar plug: "I think I'm just a conduit."

That's the way I feel sometimes. Because God knows, the way I was raised, it wasn't to be a writer, that's for sure. But that's my life. Anyway, I spend a good portion of it here in Italy, and this is a video of my apartment where I write and contemplate the life, the losses the gains, the loves the, the not to be loves.

I hope it inspires you to do the same.




One quick correction when I say "I stay here anywhere from 6 to 2 months." Huh? That's supposed to be six weeks to two months. Must be the Chianti with lunch....

Write and write with passion. And do it from anywhere in the world. You not only live once. Your life is super short. Don't blow it in the suburbs in a most unhappy way.

WWW.VINCENTZANDRI.COM



5 comments:

  1. this is really great. wow, what a retreat. proud and inspired, as always, vince.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a ton of fun there in Italy! Enjoy and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. somehow my comment posted as Unknown (no. 1). love the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is strange Elyse but thanks for the comments:)

      Delete
  4. You are correct, you suck at video
    you are also correct, Italy does something

    ReplyDelete