Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I've lost count...

...That is, I've quite literally lost count of how many novels I've written. I know it's more than forty at
this point, and that more than thirty are published, but I'll be damned if I know precisely how many I've penned at this point. Quite remarkable that we live in an age where we are directly rewarded for our productivity and our ability to produce quality over quantity, even if we are putting out lots and lots of material.

I just typed THE END on Tunnel Rats, my new Sam Savage, Sky Marshal pulp action series. It's 30K words which makes it the longest one yet. And since it's the third, my editor will kindly bundle these into a sweet little bingeable collection for all you romantic action & adventure fans.

Also coming this month is the second episode in the steamy noir series The Handyman. The third will be out next month and then that too will be bundled for your binging convenience. After that comes the second full-length novel in the new Young Chase Baker series, and following that, a brand new Keeper Marconi PI novel, and following that, something a little different--a non-fiction book about my hybrid authorship journey thus far.

I hope you're able to keep up, because some days I'm not sure I can. But one thing is for damn sure, being a full-time author is tons of fun. It's living the dream. Now if only I can figure out how many books I've written.

WWW.VINCENTZANDRI.COM
  

No comments:

Post a Comment