Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Home Again...Home Again...


How cool is Clint?


Okay, I've been home a few days and nights now and even though I spent nearly a full month in South East Asia, it's strange how it feels like I never left all. Maybe because I rarely break stride in my writing routine. Doesn't matter if I'm staying in a tin hut on a rice paddy, or my place in Florence, the Marriott in New Jersey, or my home studio in Albany, I try never to break the word count routine.

I'm just about to put the finishing touches on the first draft of The Caretakers Wife which is the book I've been touting as The Postman Always Rings Twice meets High Plains Drifter. I recently read the former and watched the latter in order to do homage to both stories, but only on a very surface level. The plot and story is naturally all my own. I'll finish the first draft then set it aside for a few weeks in anticipation of rewrite. I'm usually a three draft dude.

Keeping with my promise to publish something independently every month this year, the first episode in The Handyman erotic noir series will be published in a week or so in Kindle and KU. As soon as all three new episodes are published I'll bundle it and have the audio produced along with a paperback.

Missing the jungle
 
I'm also working on a third Sam Savage Sky Marshal pulp episode. This one is called Tunnel Rats and relies on some of my experiences in Vietnam, especially Chu Chi where all the Viet Cong tunnels are. What pulp author can resist that kind of action?

If you missed it, here's the replay of my radio interview with Susan Wingate that aired yesterday. If you wanna catch up on your Handyman episodes you can buy the full steamy bundle of season one, right HERE.


WWW.VINCENTZANDRI.COM

 

3 comments:

  1. Keeping with my promise to publish something independently every month this year, the first episode in The Handyman erotic noir series will be published in a week or so in Kindle and KU. As soon as all three new episodes are published I'll bundle it and have the audio produced along with a paperback. https://liveassignmenthelp.com
    https://topacademictutors.com/homework-help-online-australia/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see your interesting blog. This article is nice information. Thanks for sharing your thought with us. Now it's time to get services shutters in birmingham for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This type of post gives me confidence. I will share this article. I am expecting the next blog from you. Now its time to avail aluminum window and door Services in london for more information.

    ReplyDelete