Friday, March 4, 2011

REAL-TIME POST: Leaving the Ground






Today begins a new adventure in northern Europe. Even though I spend a month or more in Florence every year, I haven't explored the northern mountain territory in quite some time, other than to
experience that agonizing up-and-down-bump-all-around flight from Frankfurt or Moscow over the Swiss Alps and down into Florence, a few times. Anyone who's not crazy about flying, trust me, take a train.

This time I land in Munich and train it to Innsbruck, Venice, Florence (to see friends and, well, party a little..), Rome, and some points south...

I'm going to real-time blog as much as possible, despite a failing battery on my Dell Vostro 1320, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna buy a new one for 140 beans. I can pretty much buy a new laptop for not a whole lot more than that. Let's see what the Royalty Fairy brings me.

Ok, gotta board a flight to Philly, then on to Munich....
Hmmm, who's the strange dark-eyed man in the trench coat who keeps following me....

www.vincentzandri.com


1 comment: