Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Writing Daze: Frank Nash: the Most Inspirational English Teacher...


The "Papa" I looked at everyday




Reporters, bloggers and readers often ask me about who was my most inspirational writing teacher. Having attended and earned an MFA from Vermont College, you might think it would be one of their esteemed faculty. Not on your life! To be honest, I can't even remember their names. My most inspirational teacher came into my life back in 1979 when I was entering my second year of high school. Recently Writing Daze asked me to blog about my childhood experience. This is what I came up with.



Writing Daze: Frank Nash: the Most Inspirational English Teacher...: "I never set out to be a writer. Back in 1979, when I entered the Second Form in a 200 year old, all boys, military school called, The Alb..."

No comments:

Post a Comment