Friday, October 23, 2009

Don't Pay Attention to the Polls BO





I'm gonna get crushed for this but the UK's Telegraph is reporting that BO's recent rating decline is the worst for any American president in 50 years. Don't yell at me, I'm just telling you like it is...apparently. I'm old enough to recall the Carter catastrophe years and if this was a game of Trivial Pursuit, I would have picked the ex-peanut farmer when posed the question, Which American President tanked the fastest? Okay, polls suck, I know, but hopefully BO can manage to salvage something out of the fire-bombed Dresden that George Jr. left behind. BO said it wasn't going to be easy and thus far his prediction is holding true. Stay strong BO. The polls can only go up.

2 comments:

  1. Their news item on this is one sentence long. What is their criteria? The Telegraph is notoriously conservative - take it with a grain of salt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I would add that Obama's positives remain relatively high, and that we can expect a major bounce when the health care bill is signed.

    While I still think he should be moving much faster -- and much more boldly -- on the whole, I think he's doing a very good job.

    No one will remember the process after the policy is enacted.

    ReplyDelete